Mosquito Joe supports Mosquito Control Awareness Week

June 25, 2013 -  By

Mosquito Joe, a mosquito control treatment company serving residential and commercial customers, has started a regional partnership with local blood donation centers. The partnership is in support of National Mosquito Control Awareness Week.

For each new customer who signs up for a mosquito treatment during the week, a local franchisee will give back 5 percent of sales to donate to a center of their choice. Mosquito Joe corporate, located in Virginia Beach, Va., will match the 5 percent donation, totaling 10 percent.

“National Mosquito Control Awareness Week is a very important time of year for us, so we wanted to make sure we did our part to give back to the local communities where we operate,” said Mosquito Joe CEO Kevin Wilson. “That’s why we engaged the franchisees in our network to make those important connections while doing something good for the community but also helping curb the ongoing summertime mosquito issue. As this is our first step in supporting the week, we hope it is a strong and strategic step for more things to come.”

LM Staff

About the Author:

Comments are currently closed.

Privacy Preference Center

Close your account?

Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?